ShareThis

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vampy gradient

I saw this gradient on Pinterest a couple weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with it.  I loved the dark vampy look of the black tips against the blood red.  The pin originated from http://www.lovevarnish.com/2012/06/vampy-gradient.html so credit goes to her for this awesomesauce mani.




This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Right Said Red sponged with a combination of Sally Hansen Wine Not and Wet N Wild Black Creme.  Then I added just a teeny bit of sponging on the black tips with Orly Androgynie. 

This is a mani I can sink my teeth into.  I'd stake my life on it.

Hope you have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. WOW. I love it, I really want to do this! It's so gothic and Halloweeny. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Particularly the glittery tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's so awesome to see the manicure my blogging buddy did floating around on Pinterest and actually inspiring other girls ♥! She does awesome manicures and I love your take on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, thank you! I am glad I could inspire you ^^ I love the glitter you added to the look!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.