ShareThis

Thursday, March 29, 2012

China Glaze Agro

This manicure started out as the lovely golden olive Agro from China Glaze's Capital Colors line. The formula on Agro is smooth and extremely well pigmented and dries fast- what else did you expect from China Glaze?  It's a very similar color to Butter London Wallis I think.  Wallis might be just a tad more goldish.

I wore it alone for a day then stamped over it on day 2 with a design from Bundlemonster plate M73 with my Sally Hansen Color Quick pen in Gold chrome.

Have you seen The Hunger Games yet?  I was able to catch it Saturday afternoon and thought it was awesome!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the color of Agro, unfortunately I must have gotten a bad bottle because most people comment on how smooth it is whereas I had the opposite experience. Anyways, love the stamping that you did here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color, I liked the movie and I'm obsessed with the books. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! THis looks so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! I went to see the Hunger Games with a few friends and It. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.