ShareThis

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Zoya Anja and Orly Fowl Play

oh Zoya, how I do love thee!

I intended to order Anja in Zoya's recent buy 1 get 2 free promo.  A mixup in my order left me without this gem.  (No pun intended)..

Imagine my delight when I found out Ulta was carrying the Smoke and Mirrors line.  I did not have to be without my beloved Anja anymore. 

Anja is a darkened plum creme that goes on like a dream and covers well in one coat.  She dries nicely and is so smooth and glossy and vampy.  I loved this.  The last sunlight pic is the most color accurate.





But this was not enough for me - oh no!  I had to give myself an eye candy meltdown by applying Orly Fowl Play over the top.  Fowl Play is part of Orly's fall line and is a dark red base with tiny blue and purple glitter with red flakies. I used 2 coats of Fowl Play for full saturation of color  Fowl Play really is lovely - it's a little sheer so you'll want to layer it over something else.  Application is smooth and dry time is good.  Unfortunately the pictures don't showcase how pretty this polish is unless you enlarge them.  Enjoy!





Both are beautiful colors and I truly love them both!

8 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.