ShareThis

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sinful Verbena

Ok first off - oops.  I uploaded my pics last night and in my haste to get a post up this morning before work, I realized that I forgot to actually type out my post.  So, to those of you wondering where my post went - sorry for the confusion. 

Verbena is currently being marketed as part of the Adventure Island line, but is not actually a new polish color.  This is a remarket from a previous line.  My Walgreens doesn't have the AI line in yet, but had this color left over - so I picked it up.  It's being said that this is a dupe for OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean Planks A Lot, but it seemed a shade or two darker to me.

Did Sinful change their formula?  Because it's always been hit or miss with me in the past, but this polish applied beautifully.  I was really impressed with the coverage and the dry time.  It's a dark lavender, well pigmented and smooth.  The Konad was done with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Grape Escape.






6 comments:

  1. I love both of these colors! They look good together

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing with the butterflies on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I was looking for this color and some others a few days ago but couldn't find it. Time to scour the city's Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, this is sooooo the *right* color for me... sooner or later, I'll have to look around finding these brands I don't have at hand!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.