ShareThis

Friday, July 22, 2011

Like 7 inches from the midday sun...

Yes it's a hot one.  The air temperature on my way home from work last night at 6:00 was - wait for it - 103 degrees farenheit.  (That's 39 degrees C to you European peeps!)  Oh. my. God.

Now on to the mani - isn't this just the most gorgeous orange?  This is 2 coats of Orly Orange Punch.  It was beginning to get dark when I snapped the photos so the pictures are a bit dark today.

There are some VNL but I don't care - I love it anyway.  It's a little bit on the thin side (this is 2 coats) but applied very smoothly.  I can't decide if I like the brush or not.  It's also very thin and I guess I'm just used to the larger OPI and Sally Hansen brushes.


I then stamped a french tip with flames on the end using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red and Lightning.  The plate is Bundle Monster 18.

So this mani is my ode to the sun.  The heat is supposed to subside a little bit today (but not on my nails!)  I'd much rather have the heat than the 3" of ice that encased my car over the winter!

Happy Friday and YAY it's the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be becoming more and more an orange polish person because I see several and they immediately go on my "needs" list. This one is juicy looking!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.