ShareThis

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wet N Wild Saved by the Blue and Pure Ice Once Again

This is a suggestion from my son. Out of nearly 200 bottles of polish he picked this blue. I did a french tip because I just wasn't feeling doing my entire nail with this color. After, I used a top coat of Pure Ice Once Again to add a little visual interest and sparkle.

The SbtB goes on well, its a little on the runny side but it was opaque in 1 coat. I did 2 just for full coverage.





















The Pure Ice looks like a light aqua with holo glitter in the bottle. On the nail it's a very very sheer light blue with holographic glitter. The formula is good and I was impressed with the quality.


1 comment:

  1. OooooO That's a great way to use that color! I have it also (the blue) and did my full nails. It was way too much. Way to make it work. I'm going to have to go pick up a bottle of that pure ice.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.